MEET OUR PROVIDERS: MONUMENT PREMIUM FUNDING
Monument Premium Funding provides members of professional associations the option of paying off annual fees on a monthly basis, helping to make membership fees more accessible and affordable.
Professional fee funding enables clients to split professional fees from $500 into six, eight, 10 or 12 periodical payments. The client pays a fixed interest charge and a one-off establishment fee. Interest charges and the upfront fee are generally tax deductible, and related client entities can be included on the one contract.
Benefits for Professional Associations:
• Reduces debtor management costs and restores the real value of outstanding invoices
• Adds a genuine payment option for all clients
• Ensures your association has a competitive advantage over associations who don’t offer funding
Benefits for association members:
• Improves cash flow by distributing association membership fees over a longer, nominated time period
• Frees up cash flow for more effective investment
• Improves cash flow discipline
• The interest and establishment fees are generally tax deductible
Full details of how Monument Premium Funding can help your association, and the special deals available to Access1st partner associations, can be found behind the 'Association Professionals' log-in.